The Silence of the Lambs (1991)

The Silence of the Lamb (1991)

Directed by: Jonathan Demme πŸ”΅


Awards and Nominations:

Best Picture ✅ 

Best Actress in a Leading Role✅

Best Actor in a Leading Role ✅

Best Director ✅

Best Adapted Screenplay ✅ 

Best Sound ❌

 Best Film Editing ❌


Cast: 

Jodie Foster πŸ”΅✅

Anthony Hopkins πŸ”΅✅

Lawrence A. Bonney 


My Thoughts:

I love this film. I can watch it over and over again. I watch it every year in October. This gripping story still manages to keep me at the edge of my seat and intrigued even when I've seen it multiple times. Jodie Foster in this film is fantastic and she made Clarice Starling be a strong woman doing a job that is typically done by men. She inspired many women to be like her and excel at her job. Anthony Hopkins at Dr. Hannibal Lector is a classic film and book character. Anthony Hopkins made this role what it is today. He takes on Lector in such a way that it makes you wonder where Lector ends and Hopkins begins. 


My Poster: 





Comments

Popular Posts