Journal Opening

 This below is the opening to my journal that I kept through this idea:

Written on August, 30th, 2020

Welcome,

This is the start of a long journey. I will be watching and writing about every best picture winner at the Academy Awards. That is 92 films. It shouldn't be hard as I have watched 52 films in one month before to celebrate Halloween (which is I still try to do).

*Edit: I did not celebrate Halloween with my Halloween movie marathon*

As for this task, I will be writing the title, release year,  and director at the heading of each page. Then I'll write the cast and awards/nominations.  I will make a key and put it below. Then I will write a paragraph or so about my thoughts on the film.

Key:

"Award"-✅= win

"Award"- ❌= loss

Actor/Actress/Director =🔵= Nominated

I will also include my rewatch scale.

How my Rewatch Scale Works:



1. I'll watch it again but not for at least 10 years, or I'll never watch it again.

2. Ill watch it again but not in a while. Not the best. 

3. I enjoyed the film, but I am not too concerned with watching it again too soon. 

4.  It was good. I'll have to rewatch. 

5. I'll have to rewatch it again within the next 5 years. 

6. I need to see it within the next 3 years.

7. I need to watch it within the next year.

8.  I'll watch it again in about 6 months.

9. I have to see it in 3 months. 

10. It doesn't matter how long it's been since I've watched it. I'm watching it ASAP (as soon as possible).





Comments

Popular Posts