My Final Project Concept


This blog will be used to showcase my final project where I will make posts based on my journal entries. My journal was my log for watching the Best Picture Winners at the Academy Awards. I have each page dedicated to the best picture winner. I would like to create an alternative movie poster for each film on my computer. I will use Adobe Illustrator. I want the posters to be more minimalistic, though I love the intricate and beautiful posters that were originally made. For each blog post, I will transfer what I had written in my journal, which was the title, release year, director, nominations/wins, cast, my thoughts, and my re-watch rating. I really like the concept of creating these movie posters as it is creative and it will show the different aesthetic principles we learned in class.

Below is an example of what I would like to create:




https://visme.co/blog/minimalist-movie-posters/






Comments

Popular Posts